Refocusing My Niche
If you've read, I'm a Bucket of Eccentricity, then you know this site isn't the most focused when it comes to content.
I suppose when I think about my writing, most of my articles come from everyday experiences.
And as much as I'd like to gain blog traction by simply writing whatever my heart desires, it seems you cannot grow much doing so.
I need to become an expert at something.
If I had to choose, then my focus would absolutely, 100% be Art and anything art related.
Maybe I'll make a journal blog for my random things, but I'm going to refocus this one, and:
- weed out any articles not related to art (transferring them to another blog)
- plan content ahead of time
- Bi-Weekly Artist Features
- My Artwork
- Art Tips/Tricks
- Vendor and Shop Experiences
- Famous Artists and Their Work
- are interested in discovering unique artists
- love my style of work
- want to learn some painting tricks so you can start painting yourself
- an admirer of artists who passed